Friday, February 3, 2012

Who Says Multi-Tasking Is Limited To Our Waking Hours?

I woke up in the middle of the night with a completely original (to me, at least), idea for a new novel stuck in my head.
Then I fell back asleep, and dreamed a large chunk of the story, from beginning to end.
And believe it or not, it's pretty damn good.
Unless I'm forgetting, that's only happened to me once before. About two years ago I had the same kind of nocturnal brainstorm, and that dream story is the next project I'll be working on.
So if you include last night's submission, I have six ideas lined up and ready to write. Four of them developed consciously. So to speak.
All I need to do now is get moving on them.
Maybe I can train myself to sleep-type.
 
(If you were directed to this post only, please click the banner to refresh the blog and read all of the entries. Thanks!
 
 

2 comments: